Intelligent CCTV using AI For Face Mask Checking and People Counting
Helping In The Fight Against Covid 19
- check that visitors are wearing a face mask
- automated polite questioning on entry
- ability to keep doors closed if they are not wearing a mask
- saves staff from awkward conversations with none compliant visitors
- protect your staff and customers and create a feel good factor about visiting
- the system will count people on entry and exit to make sure that the premises do not exceed safe distancing limits
- reporting and alarm conditions generated for effective site management
What smart building technology can do for you
A smart building has IP addresses for its electrical devices from CCTV, alarms, phones, fire and entry systems to complex heating, ventilation and lighting systems, networked together.
Your own phone or tablet has an IP address which simply identifies the route it connects to the internet and other devices. An IP address can be given to almost any electrical device to allow it to be controlled over the internet .e.g. a kettle can be turned on by phone from your car.
Manage free movement of authorised personnel and visitors whilst securing your site with keypads, swipe cards, biometric readers, turnstiles, gates, barriers, ANPR systems.