Access Control/Visitor Management01829 30 70 70
- Visitor management and access control systems give you controlled access for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Pin entry keypads, swipe cards or biometric readers can be installed at new build or integrated with existing systems.
- A basic system could comprise a door controller controlling a number of doors using swipe cards and linked to an alarm system.
- Advanced systems linked to a central PC based controller can capture multiple level access data monitoring thousands of visitors and doors.
- Door controllers can be stand alone or networked, monitoring variable authority access levels and storing visitor information.
- Swipe card and proximity readers permit or deny access at various authority levels.
- Electric door releases employ magnetic switches to lock/unlock doors on demand or automatically programmed
- Operating software provides simple data capture and reporting, permitting ad hoc or preprogrammed access authority/denial at variable levels.
- Biometric readers can analyse fingerprint, iris or facial recognition to verify visitors to protected areas.
- Barriers and turnstiles can be installed with advanced features like anti passback and flow monitoring.
- 2 way audio/cctv entry systems can verify individuals or vehicles utilising ANPR.
- Visitor access management system can register, store data for future visits and produce colour photo passes in seconds.
GET YOUR I2IP NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION
DOWNLOAD THE I2IP ACCESS CONTROL PDF