Fire Safety01829 30707
- Our highly experienced engineers and designers work with you to understand your fire safety needs.
- Achieve full legal compliance and maximum safety at optimal cost.
- Customised system gives earliest and most efficient fire detection.
- Ultra sensitive smoke and fire detection minimises false alarms.
- Rapid and simple alarm and evacuation systems.
- Smart extinguishing solutions specific to room requirements
- From assessment, consultancy and training to state of the art detectors, alarms, monitoring and extinguishing systems all expertly serviced and maintained, i2ip will ensure you achieve your fire safety responsibilities.
Fire Safety Order 2005 “Responsible Person“
As an employer, owner, landlord, occupier or anyone with control of premises (eg Facilities or Building Manager) you are responsible for fire safety in business or other non-domestic premises.
The responsible person must:
- Assess and regularly review fire risk.
- Inform staff of risks and provide training.
- Install and maintain a fire safety system.
- Plan for an emergency.
- 40% of businesses do not reopen after emergency and a further 25% fail within a year (FEMA report).
- Failure to fulfill responsibilities can result in alterations, enforcement or prohibition notices closing your premises.
- The responsible person can face unlimited fines and 2 years prison.